Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week 2 - Progress Report

Pounds lost: 2.2 pounds (total of 7 pounds)  

Rooms cleaned/organized:
                cleaned my car
                sorted through books for church
                Sorted through bags of accumulated stuff!
              
Exercise:  4 out of 7 days
               120 minutes total on the elliptical


I feel pretty good about the week.  I wish I had gotten more cleaning done, but the holiday got in the way.  I am happy that I was able to lose a couple of pounds despite a huge Thanksgiving dinner!  I am trying to watch what I eat, but not restrict myself, because I know that is the only way I can stick to it.  

We had big plans to clean up the playroom and put up the Christmas decorations this weekend, but my dad had a medical emergency that got in the way.  After dropping my parents at the airport on Saturday, my dad suddenly went blind in one eye.  I turned around and picked them up, to take my dad to the ER.  It turns out he had a retinal tear and hemorrhaging, which they were able to do emergency laser surgery on today.  D was amazing and set with me in the emergency room waiting room for 3+ hours.  I am so thankful for wonderful friends (Andrea and family) and my mother-in-law and brother-in-law who were able to babysit M and H, so Mike could join me at the hospital.


Goals for next week:
- exercise at least 4 days
- continue to eat healthier, cut snacking, and eat smaller portions
- try to maintain the cleanliness of the rooms I have already organized
- tackle the playroom, my closet, Christmas decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment