Monday, November 15, 2010

The Quest...

I think the first entry is the hardest...

Why am I blogging?  Moral support, encouragement, accountability, because I enjoy writing, or just complete and utter self indulgence.  Probably a little bit of all of those.  

What is my quest?  (At the risk of sounding completely cheesy or sarcastic), I am blogging about my quest to improve my life; be a better mom, wife, feel better physically and emotionally, and get my house in order.  I feel like I have let a lot of things go in the last few years.  

My biggest challenge will be letting go of my need for perfection (which generally results in being overwhelmed and giving up), and measuring my improvement in small manageable goals.

I vow to be completely and brutally honest, and share things that may not be pleasant or easy.  I hope to inspire myself and maybe even entertain you along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment