Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 2: Busy Busy Bee

I had a fairly productive day.  I spent the morning, while D was in school, running around looking for a pair of pjs for christmas pictures.  I was completely exhausted, but decided to work out instead of napping.  I did 30 minute on the elliptical while watching Punky Brewster with D.  I love sharing one of my favorite kid shows with her.  Although,  I don't think she appreciates it as much as I would like!

Today's Accomplishments:
30 min on elliptical
cleaned out my car (no pics, but it needed it badly)
sorted boxes and bags of "stuff" that had accumulated a

and....


Baked homemade banana nut bread.  I even toasted my own walnuts (I needed them for a recipe tonight anyway) and made my own buttermilk (milk and lemon juice).  It is the perfect treat for my family, because they love it; I don't.  I am not even tempted a little.  


No comments:

Post a Comment