Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 2: The Mommy's New Clothes...


I tackled our closet today.  It doesn't seem like a big job, but if you look below you will see what a disaster it was.  I even found a few clothes that had been missing for a couple months.  

Most of the clothes and shoes in our closet belong to my husband, who has an unreasonable amount of clothing for a man.  I went through and got rid of some things he never wears, along with my left over maternity clothes and ended up with 4 bags of clothes to get rid of.

Before:



I had a mommie dearest moment here and started cursing the wire coat hangers.  They come on Mike's dry cleaning and he forbids me from taking the shirts off and putting them on plastic hangers.  He says they keep the shoulders neater.  It is annoying when they are all tangled up with the other hangers.

My vanity...


Is that hamper?  What is it for?

After:

I sent the suitcases to the basement and brought in the extra dressers that used to be in the girls' room.  Now I have a dresser for H's things and one for my purses and such.






Now we just have to figure out how to use a hamper.  It doesn't seem like a hard thing, but no one in my family seems to know how to use one.  The dirty clothes all end up on the bedroom floor.  




No comments:

Post a Comment