Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.  This has always been one of my favorite holidays;  I love a good turkey dinner with all the fixings and spending time with family.  This year it is even better because I don't have to worry about hosting and everything that goes with it.


I have a lot to be thankful for this year, so I will list a few:
- Three AMAZING children that are healthy and happy
- A loving and affectionate husband
- Great parents, without which I would not be able to survive 3 children 4 and under
- My minivan!!!!!
- A home, my husband's job, the health of my family, the motivation to get my life in order, friends


I also secretly love Black Friday ads.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a bargain shopper through and through, so Black Friday gives me a little rush of joy.  I haven't been able to shop much on Black Friday since I had kids, but I love perusing the ads.


I am off to buy a newspaper and eat some turkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment