Monday, February 28, 2011

Challenge Day 1 - Rocky Start

I had a moderately successful day.  I ate well, spent quality time with the kids, and cleaned up my downstairs.  I didn't exercise or do anything extraordinarily productive, but it's a start.

I feel like my life is an overwhelming emotional roller coaster right now.  I feel like I am behind and can't catch up.  I have a list of stuff a mile long, but none of it seems to get done, and the list keeps getting longer.  I am struggling to keep the house clean, because it gets messy so quickly.  I feel like all of the things that I enjoy are getting put on hold because I cannot tackle the things I need to do.

On a happier note, the girl had fun doing a bead craft today....








And playing a game of "big bad wolf looking for the little girls sleeping in their secret house."  With H and I playing the Wolves.



H is turning into a monster!  He decided that crawling around the living room and playing with his toys isn't fun anymore.  I keep having to chase him through the house and hide all the consumer electronics!

"hahaha...I am getting into stuff!"

No comments:

Post a Comment