Sunday, February 27, 2011

Free Stuff!

For those of you that think couponing is crazy....

I have told about a million people about my new found love of couponing.  I regularly buy entire carts of groceries for under $20.  I am not an extreme couponer, I spend maybe 10-30 minutes a day on "couponing."  I follow a few blogs that highlight the best deals of the week and let me know when free coupons and samples are available.  I also regularly write to companies of products that I purchase and thank them and many of them send generous coupons in return.

This weekend I decided to go Free Shopping and use all my freebie coupons.

Here is what I got:


Total cost = $0
 (value approximately $88.87)

This is actually untrue, Price Chopper actually refunded me $.01 because my coupon for an item was $1 off and the item was .99 cents.  The girls rings up all my stuff and says "oh, I owe you a penny!"

**additional notes: Mike just came home with three more boxes of fruit snacks, a bottle of Gain, a Secret Deoderant, and another travel Tide.  Free and NOT PICTURED!!!

This doesn't even touch on the stuff I get very cheap by couponing and finding sales or the free sample I get through the mail. 

Here are a few of the blogs I follow:

Couponing to DisneyFrugal Living and Having Fun


So, happy couponing!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment