Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 3- Progress Report

Pounds lost: .4 (total of 7.4 pounds)  

Rooms cleaned/organized:
               "master" closet
               "master" bedroom 
               downstairs that had been disasterized again!!!
              
Exercise:  1 out of 7 days  :(
               30 minutes total on the elliptical


I have spent a lot of time this week concentrating on my new SimplyFun business, which I am really excited about, so I was a bit quiet on the blog this week.

I had a pretty bad week on the eating/exercising front.  I only managed to exercise once and ate too much, snacked too much, and made poor choices. That being said, I still lost almost half a pound.  I was sure I had gained.  I think that what I consider poor choices and too many snacks now, is still less than what I was eating before I started my quest.  I have started to feel a nagging since of guilt when I don't exercise.  I think it is my body's way of telling me that it likes the exercise.

I finally managed to regain control of my main downstairs area.  It got completely out of control a couple weeks ago and I hadn't managed to get it cleaned.  I also tackled the master bedroom and closet, which were a nightmare.  I feels so nice to wake up in a room where I don't have to fear stepping out of bed!  


My children knocked over a container of pistachios and dumped a container of baby puffs this week, combined with the construction going on in my house, my floor was disgusting.  My dear husband decided to sweep yesterday while I "slept" in.  I really appreciate his effort, but I have attached exhibit A, as to why men should not clean.

This is what I swept up after he had already swept.




Goals for next week:
- exercise at least 4 days
- continue to eat healthier, cut snacking, and eat smaller portions
- try to maintain the cleanliness of the rooms I have already organized
- tackle the playroom, decorate for Christmas 
- finish blog post on Goal 3

No comments:

Post a Comment