Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fun and Games

I am excited to announce that I have recently started my SimplyFun business. I can't wait to share these amazing products with all of you. SimplyFun is about learning and connecting through play and bringing family together.
I was first drawn to this company because of all the interesting games for children and adults and have grown more and more impressed as I have learned about their mission and goals.


Please check out http://www.alh.simplyfun.com/
I have a few things coming up that I would love your help with.  First off, I am having a kickoff party on Sunday, December 12th at 2pm.  I will be sending an e-invitation shortly.   I would love for you all to stop by and learn about these products.  It will be my first time sharing these games, and I can’t wait.  I don’t want you to feel pressured to buy.  If you do decide to buy something, all orders will be in before Christmas, and I will deliver them directly to you as soon as they come in.  Please feel free to bring a friend.
For those of you that are out of town, you can check out the products and order on the tab that says “party store.” 
I am also challenging myself to book some parties for December and January.  I would love your help in spreading the word about SimplyFun.  The parties are laid back and fun, consisting of playing a few SinplyFun games, while chatting with friends.  You also get the opportunity to earn some GREAT free products and bonuses.  I have attached the bonus sheet for December so you can see what great products you can get in addition to your Host credits.  In the month of January, you will earn DOUBLE host credit!  Out of towners can have an on-the-go party, which often have great success.  I can start a book party anytime and as long as it ends by December 16th, the items will be mailed to your address before Christmas.
I have lots of options and dates to accommodate all kinds of schedules.  You can see some of the options below.
v     Weeknight party- a few friends and some game playing
v     Weekend party – a party in the morning or afternoon
v     Office/school party – I can come to your office or school after hours and set up a quick party.  This works particularly well for teachers, as we have lots of educational games
v     Kids party – A party where the adults talk while the younger ones play
v     Holiday shopping party – I can bring products that make great holiday presents
v     Mother/daughter party – This works best for 10 and up, Moms and kids kids and play games together
v     PJ party – an evening party in your PJs with your friends playing party games
v     Couples Party – Have your favorite game playing couples over to play
v     On-the-go book party – Just share catalogues and collect orders
v     Coffee / Restaurant party – Don’t want to have people at home, share the games at your favorite coffee house or casual restaurant
v     Co-host – A friend’s house, your snacks
v     Club party – if you are part of a moms group or other club, I would love to come show you all my games.

If you have any other ideas, I would love to hear them.  If you would like me for a specific date not listed below, please just ask!

Open dates (all parties ending by December 16th are guaranteed to be in before Christmas):

Monday, December 13th 6:30 or 8:00pm
Tuesday, December 14th 6:00 or 8:00 pm
Wednesday, December 15th 5:30 or 8:00pm
Saturday, December 18th 10:00am
Saturday, December 18th 2:00pm
Monday, December 20th 5:00 or 8:00 pm
Tuesday, December 28th 6:30 or 8:00pm

January Dates:

Monday, January 4th 6:00 or 8:00 pm
Tuesday, January 12th  6:00 or 8:00 pm
Saturday, Janurary 16th  10:00am
Saturday, Janurary 16th  2:00pm
Monday, January 18th 5:00 or 8:00pm
Thursday, January 21st 6:00 or 8:00pm
Sunday, January 24th, 3:00pm



No comments:

Post a Comment